- This course can be taken on either a PC, Mac, or Chromebook.
- PC: Windows 10 or later.
- Mac: macOS 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox is preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- QuickBooks Online (Free 1-year subscription and practice site included in enrollment.) An additional subscription or software purchase for QuickBooks Online is not required to complete this course. However, please note that this course is only suitable for the QuickBooks Online version.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Microsoft Word or equivalent.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment. The following textbooks will be shipped to you approximately 7-10 business days after enrollment:
- Bookkeeping for Dummies, 2nd Edition, by Lita Epstein, MBA
- QuickBooks online software
- Your enrollment in this course includes a free 1-year full subscription to QuickBooks Online. You will learn how to access and activate this subscription in one of your assignments.
Please note: You will receive a digital book if the physical book is on backorder.